Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Retro Spooky Hallowe'en

Hallowe'en is just around the corner! So many trees turned color while I was out of town this weekend, it was exciting to drive back home and see all the new colors. I'll be picking up my pumpkin this afternoon and I'm looking forward to decorating my doorway.

If you're planning a Hallowe'en party this year (it is on a Saturday!) check out our Party Tips page for invitation and decorating ideas.

While you're at our store, you'll notice that our wooden Hallowe'en maracas are reduced to just $2.00 a piece right now. They're tons of fun for decorating and merry making.

2 comments:

  1. Love your stuff! Excited to see you have a blog! Keep showing the halloween!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it when you guys were reprinting the old Beistle designs. Are you going to do any more of that, or did it not work out?

    ReplyDelete